Join the National Multiple Sclerosis Society for MS Family Discovery Weekend on Saturday and Sunday, August 12 and 13. The weekend is packed with family fun and educational programs appropriate for all ages.
Spend quality family time at a fun getaway and share experiences with other families also living with multiple sclerosis. MS Family Discovery Weekend offers the opportunity to share tips with each other about overcoming obstacles and meet professionals who specialize in MS. Most of all, families will have fun in a relaxing environment while making new connections and friends.
Saturday, August 12
9:30 a.m. – Program Check-In
10 a.m. – 12 p.m. – Family Educational Workshop
12 – 1 p.m. – Lunch
1 – 4 p.m. – Adults, Children and Teens Breakout Sessions
4 – 6 p.m. – Hotel Check-In and Family Free Time
4:30 – 6 p.m. – Optional Caregivers’ Meeting
6 – 7 p.m. – Dinner
7:30 p.m. – Movie Night
Sunday, August 13
8 – 10 a.m. – Breakfast and Hotel Check-Out
10 a.m. – Mystic Aquarium Field Trip
Funding for this program was generously provided by:
Hayley’s Hope & Michaela’s Miracle MS Memorial Fund
For more information or to register for MS Family Discovery Weekend, please contact Amy Watkins at 800.344.4867, ext. 52547, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. The registration deadline is
Monday, July 24.
- The fee for this program is $25 per person and includes:
- Saturday lunch and dinner
- Overnight hotel stay at the Mystic Marriott
- Sunday breakfast and lunch
- Family field trip to Mystic Aquarium
- Payment is needed to complete registration. Spaces are limited and first come first served.
- One hotel room is available per family. For information on reserving additional rooms, please contact the chapter.
- Transportation to the aquarium is on your own.
- Limited financial aid is available. Please contact the chapter for more information.