Donate to a Participant
Access Participant Center
Participating in the MS Leadership Class offers a unique opportunity for business professionals at any level in their career to sharpen leadership skills through meaningful interactions with top executives. Additionally, participants work together to contribute to a world free of multiple sclerosis (MS) through fundraising activities benefiting MS research.
Those who accept their MS Leadership Class nomination will spend time networking with respected members of the local business community through special events, community service projects and several classroom-style learning sessions. Graduates of the MS Leadership Class will join the ranks of previous graduates from companies such as Coca-Cola, Southern Company, Cox Communications, UPS, Ernst & Young LLP and PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.
During our program candidates will:
- Create connections with committed business professionals while learning best practices from top-level executive leaders
- Utilize networking opportunities to foster new professional relationships
- Refine leadership skills through structured seminars and workshops
- Increase awareness of the challenges faced by people living with MS
- Participate in volunteer activities to benefit individuals living with MS and their families
Graduating members will receive:
Download 2017 MS Leadership Class Flyer
- Nomination into Leadership Atlanta with 100% completion of program & fundraising requirements.
Nominate a Leader to the 2017 MS Leadership Class
2017 Fundraising Tri-brochure
2017 Acceptance Form
Alumni Log In
Hall of Fame Members
Who is the top fundraiser thus far???
Watch the 2016 Makings of a Leader video.