Chapter to host MS Annual Conferences in 2017
Each year, the Upper Midwest Chapter hosts four MS annual conferences in different parts of the chapter area. The conferences are both for celebration and planning ― we take time to reflect on our achievements and begin shaping the ways we’ll impact the MS movement in the coming year.
Attend an MS Annual Conference in 2017 to learn more about groundbreaking research, recently approved therapies, what’s in the pipeline and what’s in store for the year ahead. Plus, join us to celebrate the remarkable work of volunteers, donors and other dedicated leaders who made a difference in 2016.
Register for the conference nearest you.
West Des Moines Hilton
Earle Brown Conference and Event Center
Hilton Garden Inn
Who should attend:
- People living with MS, their care partners and family members
- Upper Midwest Chapter Board of Trustees members
- Health care professionals
- Corporate partners, donors and volunteers
- Event participants and team captains