Client-to-Client Resources identifies specific equipment that may be for sale or otherwise available for free through persons who are interested in parting with the equipment. The Chapter is not involved in any negotiations. If you have items to share on this list, contact Aubrey at the Chapter at firstname.lastname@example.org
- TravelScoot folding scooter used only 2 or 3 times. Comes with a lithium dry cell battery, charger and carrying case. Free. Must pick up just off Parkway exit 89A. Call 732-223-6274 for specific details.
- Chairlift available in like-new condition and would like to donate it to someone in need. It is located on Long Beach Island, NJ. If anyone is interested please have them contact Lynn at 609-494-6020.
- Brand new Invacare full power hospital bed (35X80), fully assembled, was never used. Call Lette for details at 201-707-9660.
- Hoyer Lift: This is free for anyone that can use it. Will not ship this - this is pick–up only. Can discuss the pick–up location with whomever contacts me. You can email me at email@example.com or call 732-859-0264
- Free fully electric one year old Invacare hospital bed, Bergen County area, call Tom 973-768-4579.
- Free hospital bed available. Call June at 732-636-7671 for more information
Free 13-step Excel Stairway Chairlift. Located in Middlesex county, New Jersey. Pickup and installation required. Please call Lauren at 908.421.5204.
- Free 15 Foot Stair Lift Available in Point Pleasant or Matawan areas. Please contact for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Sonic Scooter available. In good condition and has two brand new batteries and comes apart for easy transport. Call Rita for details at 732-896-0867.
FREE Foldable Invacare manual wheelchair, 19" x 19" cushion included, must remove lock down. For more information, contact John at email@example.com.
- Permobil C300 Power Wheelchair T-R-E (full functioning tilt, recline, elevate legs plus seat lift) plus a few extras. For more information e mail Carol at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Used 2005 Wheelchair Lift (platform) by Access Industries, Model PL-RA36, is available. Currently installed in private residence, receiving party responsible for removing and transporting the equipment to the new location. Installation and operating instructions are available. Equipment is being donated 'as is' and no warranty exists. Contact Ray for more details, 732-598-9770.
Other Resources for Free or Low Cost Used Equipment:
Back in Action - http://backinaction.drnj.org/home.php
Goodwill Home Medical Equipment - http://www.goodwillhomemedical.org/ or 609-225-4509
How to Choose the Wheeled Mobility Device that's Right for You
You can learn about how to choose a mobility device right from the comfort of your own home! The videos are available on the National MS Society website (scroll to the bottom and both parts are there) and on YouTube. They are equipped with closed captions. To activate the closed captions when playing the videos on YouTube, click on the CC button on the toolbar that appears below the video, and select on.