Client-to-Client Resources identifies specific equipment that may be for sale or otherwise available for free through persons who are interested in parting with the equipment. The Chapter is not involved in any negotiations. If you have items to share on this list, contact Aubrey at the Chapter at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electric Hoyer Lift, LINAK model. Purchased 1 year ago in excellent condition with rechargeable battery.It was appx $2500 at purchase, $1000 or make an offer. Call Andrea at 608.516.7087
- Jet 3 Ultra Power chair available for sale. It has 2 new batteries and in good condition since it was rarely used. The price is $550.00
- Free custom made ramp available in Burlington. Treated wood with railings leading to a porch with 4 steps then the front door. Would need to disassemble ramp and then reassemble it in new location. Call Pauline at 609-386-2490
- Brand new Invacare full power hospital bed (35X80), fully assembled, was never used. Call Lette for details at 201-707-9660.
- Free 13-step Excel Stairway Chairlift. Located in Middlesex county, New Jersey. Pickup and installation required. Please call Lauren at 908.421.5204.
- Free 15 Foot Stair Lift Available in Point Pleasant or Matawan areas. Please contact for more details: email@example.com
Free Sonic Scooter available. In good condition and has two brand new batteries and comes apart for easy transport. Call Rita for details at 732-896-0867.
Used 2005 Wheelchair Lift (platform) by Access Industries, Model PL-RA36, is available. Currently installed in private residence, receiving party responsible for removing and transporting the equipment to the new location. Installation and operating instructions are available. Equipment is being donated 'as is' and no warranty exists. Contact Ray for more details, 732-598-9770.
Other Resources for Free or Low Cost Used Equipment:
Back in Action - http://backinaction.drnj.org/home.php
Goodwill Home Medical Equipment - http://www.goodwillhomemedical.org/ or 609-225-4509
How to Choose the Wheeled Mobility Device that's Right for You
You can learn about how to choose a mobility device right from the comfort of your own home! The videos are available on the National MS Society website (scroll to the bottom and both parts are there) and on YouTube. They are equipped with closed captions. To activate the closed captions when playing the videos on YouTube, click on the CC button on the toolbar that appears below the video, and select on.