Mascara for MS
With her grandmother living with MS, Marissa wants to give back doing something she's passionate about. 25% of all Younique sales through the link below will benefit the National MS Society, Long Island Chapter. Younique products are natural, paraben-free, carcinogen-free, hypo-allergenic, animal cruelty free, no preservatives, talc-free products. Younique is known for their new approach to Mascara hence why this event is titled Mascara for MS. Please show your support while using products YOU WILL LOVE! Questions? Please contact Marissa Moder at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to start shopping!
Mary Kay for MS
“I would like to take this opportunity to give back to the National MS Society for all that they do for us!” – Nicole Kenealy
Nicole Kenealy is a Mary Kay Consultant, who is also living with MS, and she would like to give back to the National MS Society, Long Island Chapter. There is no better way to do it then through buying a great skin care line or some fantastic makeup. Mary Kay has something for everyone whether you need something for sensitive skin or looking for an anti-aging product. Click here place your order.
• Orders are processed when placed.
• On the payment page, there will be a field to leave a note.
• In the note field, please state that you are ordering for the MS Fundraiser.
• Accepting orders now through August 16.
Feel free to contact Nicole with any questions Thank you!
www.marykay.com/nkenealy Phone: 631-946-4877 Email: email@example.com
PLAN YOUR OWN FUNDRAISING EVENT
If you are planning on hosting an event to support your Walk MS fundraising efforts- we are here to help! It is important to note that for any third party event hosted by teams and/or individual fundraisers, the National MS Society has no fiduciary or agency responsibilities and little or no staff involvement. We do, however, support your event in the following ways:
- Promote the event through the Long Island Chapters’ Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Add the event to our online Calendar of Events
- Provide materials containing information about MS, the National MS Society, and the Long Island Chapter for distribution at your event.
Contact Natale Raimo, Senior Development Manager at 631-864-8337 or email Natale.Raimo@nmss.org today and put the FUN in FUNdraising.