The National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Pennsylvania Keystone Chapter is pleased to extend an invitation to children ages 7-15 of a parent or guardian living with multiple sclerosis for a weekend of fun and learning at Camp.
Come join children from other chapters of the National MSclerosis Society for a weekend of swimming, hiking, crafts, and high adventures activities. This special weekend offers a great opportunity for kids who have a parent or guardian with MS to connect with one another in a supportive environment.
Incredible location...tons of fun…don’t miss it!
- Room accommodations
- Meals & Snacks
- Use of the camp facilities.
COST PER WEEKEND:
- $50 per child for interest forms & payments postmarked by: May 26th
- SCHOLARSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE
- Space is LIMITED so register early!
- STAFF & CHAPERONES will accompany children from pick-up through departure and during the camp.
Download a brochure to complete (coming soon) and mail in or fill out this survey to receive your application!