Long Term Care Insurance - National Multiple Sclerosis Society

Skip to navigation Skip to content

Long Term Care Insurance


Long term care insurance may help pay for care in your own Home, in an Assisted Living Facility or a Nursing Home. At this writing, we are aware of only one commercial insurer, United Security Assurance, who is able to offer these policies to eligible people with MS, and who live in the state of PA. The coverage is limited to those individuals that are able to perform all of their activities of daily living (such as walking, bathing, or eating) independently, and do not utilize assistant devices such as a walker, wheelchair or scooter. For more information about this long term care insurance policy, contact United Security Assurance's brokerage firm American Insurance Planners at (www.aiplanners.com) or 800-789-5191.


Chapter HomeReturn to list