If you plan to mail your donation, please include the following information:
- Your first and last name.
- The first and last name of the person you are honoring on the memo line of the check.
- Acknowledgement recipient information, including name and mailing address, for a personalized card sent to the family or loved ones.
- Personalized note for the family or loved ones.
- Mail donation to National MS Society – Regional Processing Center, P.O. Box 4125, Houston, TX 77210-4125.
Create a fund in honor or in memory of someone you love. You will be able to create a customized web page so that others may make donations in your loved one’s honor. Funds raised through National MS Society Tributes and Memorials support research, as well as programs and services for people living with MS in your community and beyond. There are two types of funds you can create:
Once you choose the type of fund you would like to create, you can:
Tell your story about the fund Honoree.
Upload a digital photo to be featured on the Fund Web Page.
Provide the street and email address of key people who should be notified when gifts are made to the fund.
Provide a personal donation as the Initial Gift to the fund.
After creating the fund, you can access the Champion Center to personalize your Fund Web Page, send email to your family and friends to ask them to visit your fund, and more. You can also track the progress of your Fund and get notification when donations are made.
For additional information, or to make your donation via phone or mail, please contact Jamie Grissom at 713-394-2946, or toll-free 1-800-344-4867 (press 2), or Jamie.Grissom@nmss.org.