Financial gifts provide the Utah-Southern Idaho Chapter of the National MS Society with the most flexibility in delivering programs and services to people living with and affected by MS. We also recognize however, that many people have resources and connections to a variety of needed products and services that can also help us achieve our goals.
If you would like to donate any of the items listed below, or know someone who can, please contact your local Society chapter at:
- Airline Tickets
- Art and Sporting Event Tickets
- Audio/Visual Equipment & Services
- Banners and Signage
- Children’s Activities
- Event Supplies, including tents, tables, chairs, etc.
- Exercise equipment
- Florist services
- Gift Certificates (any store)
- Home Modification Equipment or Services
- Hotel Accommodations
- Office Supplies, including paper, mailing labels, toner, etc.
- Professional Photography services
- Professional Printing Services for postcards, brochures, posters, etc.
- Plastic/Paper Products
- Rental and Refrigerated Trucks
- Restaurants (receptions, gift certificates, etc.)