The National MS Society Utah-Southern Idaho Chapter and the McCarthey Family are pleased to present the 38th annual Dinner of Champions, a fundraiser honoring champions in the community, in sports, and with MS. Money raised through this event funds cutting-edge research, local programs, and services for those living with MS. Join us on Tuesday, September 27 at 6 p.m. at the Little America Hotel.
Click here to purchase tickets for this event. Sponsorship packets are also available.
Questions? Please contact Melissa Matthews or call 801-424-0112 for more information.
2016 Dinner of Champions Honorees:
- T.K. McCarthey Silver Hope Award - Jay Gurmankin, Confirmed
- Person of the Year - Patrick Shane, BYU Womens Cross Country Coach, Confirmed
- Lifetime Achievement Award - Eric Heiden, Olympian, Confirmed
- Sportsperson of the Year – Bill Kinneberg
- Team of the Year – Davis High School Women’s Soccer
- Male Collegiate Athlete of the Year – Jakob Poeltl, UofU
- Female Collegiate Athlete of the Year - Ashley Thompson & McKenna Bull, BYU
- Living with Hope – Ashantai Yungai