Veterans Administration Advanced Fellowship Program in Multiple Sclerosis
1-3 year post-residency research, education and clinical education learning opportunity in MS at the VA MS Centers of Excellence in Baltimore, MD, Portland, OR, or Washington, DC.
ECTRIMS --European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis
- MAGNIMS-ECTRIMS Fellowship in Magnetic Resonance Imaging in MS - The European MAGNIMS (Magnetic Resonance Imaging in MS) network and ECTRIMS jointly support research fellowships for European researchers in the application of magnetic resonance studies to MS.
- ECTRIMS Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Exchange Programme - Postdoctoral research fellowship exchange programme for young neuroscientists to facilitate their conduct of and training in basic, clinical or applied research related MS.
- ECTRIMS Multiple Sclerosis Clinical Training Fellowship Programme - 3, 6, or 12 month clinical training fellowship programme for neurologists and other physicians who wish to enhance their skills in MS patient management. Training must be directed by a senior clinical mentor at a European MS clinic and/or MS research center. Priority given to candidates from developing countries.
Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education Multiple Sclerosis Fellowship (Minnesota)
1-2 year advanced training program in MS diagnosis, treatment and clinical research at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN, emphasizing clinical and research skills in MS, neuromyelitis optica and related inflammatory demyelinating disorders.
Mount Sinai School of Medicine Multiple Sclerosis Fellowship (New York)
2-year program open to neurologists interested in a career in MS, to enhance expertise in the diagnosis and management of demyelinating diseases and in clinical trial design, analysis and implementation.
NYU Multiple Sclerosis Comprehensive Care Center Fellowships (New York)
- MS Clinical Fellowship - This yearlong fellowship provides intensive training in the diagnosis, evaluation and management of patients with Multiple Sclerosis as well as participation in clinical trials and research conducted at the Multiple Sclerosis Center. The fellows will be actively involved in the clinical management of patients and in weekly teaching conferences at the center.
- MS Research Fellowship - A yearlong fellowship in Multiple Sclerosis primarily focused on research. This fellowship is to primarily allow a fellow already trained in Multiple Sclerosis and demyelinating disorders the opportunity to apply their knowledge to research and obtain further training in this area.
Partners Multiple Sclerosis Center at Brigham and Women’s Hospital (Boston)
- Clinical fellowship program in MS: 1-2 year rotation through the Partners MS Center at the Brigham and Women's Hospital, focusing on MS clinical care and participation in ongoing clinical research studies.
- Clinical research fellowship: Participate in clinical research projects focused on clinical, biomarker and MRI features of MS using data from the CLIMB study .
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Multiple Sclerosis Fellowship (Boston)
1-2 year fellowship in MS—training may be primarily clinical (interdisciplinary approach) or combined clinical work and research.
Jefferson Medical College Multiple Sclerosis Fellowship (Philadelphia)
Participation in ongoing clinical and ex vivo research into the immunology of neurological disorders, new treatment and diagnostic approaches, novel imaging modalities, and outcome and genetic studies in MS at the The Comprehensive Multiple Sclerosis Center at Jefferson University Hospital. Laboratory of Neuroimmunology offers qualified candidates further opportunities in basic and translational research in MS.
Wake Forest School of Medicine Multiple Sclerosis Fellowship Program (Winston-Salem, North, Carolina)
Training in MS combines experience in clinical research, neuroimaging, and inpatient and outpatient activities.
University of California-Los Angeles Department of Neurology Multiple Sclerosis Fellowship (Los Angeles)
2-3 year program including clinical training and/or opportunities for research, designed specifically for individuals interested in a career in academic neurology.
Cleveland Clinic Mellen Center Clinical Neuroimmunology Fellowship (Cleveland)
This 1-3 year fellowship is open to neurologists and physiatrists and provides training in the diagnosis and management of MS and related disorders, multidisciplinary care, imaging, and clinical research. The emphasis and duration of the program can be tailored to the fellow’s background and interests.
Columbia University Multiple Sclerosis Clinical Care and Research Center Multiple Sclerosis Fellowship (New York)
Two-year fellowship, beginning in 2018, providing training in the diagnosis and clinical care of patients with MS and other autoimmune diseases of the central nervous system as well as extensive experience in clinical MS research.
Pittsburgh Institute for Multiple Sclerosis Carea and Research/University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Multiple Sclerosis Clinical Fellowships
Individualized clinical training opportunities in MS include supervised MS patient care, exposure to multidisciplinary care, coordination of complex patient management, didactic activities, and teaching and research opportunities.