Whether you have come to this site for the first time because you are newly diagnosed, or you have had MS for many years, you have come to the right place for program, service, research, resources and event information. The Pacific South Coast Chapter of the National MS Society is committed to helping each person address the challenges of living with MS.
- We provide information and referral to community and health resources.
- We offer classes, activities, outreach and education programs.
- Professional, trained staff are committed to helping you and those who care about you learn about MS, develop effective strategies for symptom management, maintain positive and productive relationships, and live as independently as possible.
We have two offices, located in San Diego and the other in Costa Mesa; however our programs support all of the 45,500 people affected by MS throughout our three-county area of San Diego, Imperial and Orange County.
- View upcoming programs & services events by clicking on the Calendar link on the left.
- Learn more about available programs & services by clicking on the We Can Help link on the left.
- Browse this site or call our office at 1-800-344-4867 to learn about other valuable services and resources that are available to you and your loved ones.