Every dollar generously donated to the Mid Florida Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society brings us one step closer to realizing our mission "a world free of multiple sclerosis." Your gift helps fund the best and most promising MS research, while providing comprehensive programs and advocacy statewide to assist and empower the 10,000 Floridians affected by MS in Central Florida. This includes support for the newly diagnosed and those living with MS. Your gifts make it possible for us to accomplish all of this. We can’t do it without your support!
Be the first to know new information! Follow us below:
Ways to Contribute
- Make a Donation: Make a one-time contribution, multi-year pledges, end of year gift.
- Planned Giving: Choose gifts through a bequest, a charitable gift annuity, trusts, and other estate plans.
- Support a Participant: Make a gift on behalf of a BikeMS participant or a WalkMS participant.
- Support a Program: Make a restricted gift to support a specific program of interest to you, such as scholarships, camps, MS clinics, and the Promise: 2010 research initiatives.
- Tributes and Memorials: Make a gift in memory or honor of a loved one.
- Workplace Giving: Make regular donations to the Society through automatic payroll deductions.