Together we are the MS movement. We are a movement by and for the people with MS. Improve the quality of life for the thousands of people whose lives are impacted by multiple sclerosis. With your gift we can move towards a world free of MS.
Ways to Contribute
- Make a Donation: Make a one-time contribution, multi-year pledges, end of year gift, etc.
- Planned Giving: Choose gifts through a bequest, a charitable gift annuity, trusts, and other estate plans.
- Support a Participant: Donate to a participant in one of our Bike or Walk MS events.
- Support a Program: Make a restricted gift to support a specific program of interest to you, such as scholarships, financial assistance, MS clinics, research initiatives, MS getaway....
- Tributes and Memorials: Make a gift in memory or honor of a loved one.
- Workplace Giving: Make regular donations to the Society through automatic payroll deductions.
Your Contributions Make a Difference!
Often times those living with multiple sclerosis feel that their independence has been taken away by this disease. But with your generosity in conjunction with the Louisiana Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society we have the opportunity to give those people not only their independence but also change their outlook on life. Through a simple donation we can provide someone with a vehicle wheelchair lift, a ramp, home modifications, a weekend away to escape the stress of everyday life, and more.
Don't think that even the smallest gift doesn't count because with each penny we are on our way to a world free of MS.