Thank you for your interest in corporate partnership opportunities with the National MS Society. Partnering with the Upper Midwest Chapter is not only a good community investment — it's also a good business investment! Contributing to a community cause can help achieve your business goals as much as it helps move us closer to a world free of MS. Through sponsorship, your company can:
- align your company with a well-respected 501(c)(3) organization with a broad base of devoted consumers;
- market directly to specific targeted audiences and have “hands on” interaction with that market;
- create awareness of your corporate identify and demonstrate your investment in the community;
- portray a positive image to your current stakeholders, as well as a new audience of potential employees and customers; and
- provide a great opportunity for employee involvement, whether it's team-building in a group volunteer experience or training for an event.
Corporate partnership opportunities
By sponsoring an event with a donation, you can help us keep our expenses low so that more fundraising dollars can support our mission. There are two ways you can sponsor an event or program:
- provide a cash donation to underwrite the expenses of the event; or
- provide in-kind product such as food, supplies, vehicles or media time; or in-kind service such as truck drivers, medical personnel, communications staff or bike shop mechanics.
As a corporate partner, we'll match you up with the program or event that provides the best demographic base for meeting your goals and objectives. Depending on the size and type of partnership, opportunities for sponsorship activation include:
- face-to-face interaction with your target audience;
- logo or name recognition in printed materials, including brochures, posters, invitations, banners, T-shirts, trading cards, table tents and more;
- potential for online exposure, utilizing our website or inclusion in our e-communications and social media networking pages;
- potential for media exposure through media partnerships, PR efforts and advertising; and
- cross-promotion opportunities with other corporate partners.