Together we are the MS movement. We are a movement by and for the people with MS. Improve the quality of life for the thousands of people whose lives are impacted by multiple sclerosis. With your gift we can move towards a world free of MS.
Ways to Contribute
- Make a Donation: Make a one-time contribution, multi-year pledges, end of year gift, car donation or stock transfer.
- Employer Matching Gift Program: Many companies have matching gift and volunteer incentive programs to maximize their financial contributions to non-profit organizations. This means they will match their employees’ donations to non-profits, increasing your fundraising total and bringing us closer to a world free of MS.
- Planned Giving: Choose gifts through a bequest, a charitable gift annuity, trusts, and other estate plans.
- Support a Participant: Donate to a participant in one of our Bike or Walk MS events.
- Support a Program: Make a restricted gift to support a specific program of interest to you, such as scholarships, camps, MS clinics, and the Promise: 2010 research initiatives.
- Tributes and Memorials: Make a gift in memory or honor of a loved one.
- Workplace Giving : Make regular donations to the Society through automatic payroll deductions.
- MS Missouri License Plate: Help spread MS awareness and show others that you support the National MS Society by purchasing an MS Missouri license plate! Apply for your license plates now.
Your Contributions Make the Difference
MS didn’t just take Diana Dye's independence, it also took her spirit. But with the help of the Gateway Area Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Diana has regained a lot more than just independence, her outlook on life has changed. With the help of the Chapter, Diana was able to install a wheelchair lift in her vehicle. Diana no longer feels like a burden and does not have to rely on family or friends to take her places.
Every dollar that you give will make a difference in the lives of people like Diana. Every dollar brings us one step closer to a cure.