Welcome! The New York City - Southern New York Chapter serves the 10,000 people living with MS in the five boroughs, Westchester, Putnam, Rockland, Orange and Sullivan counties. For information about chapter services and news on upcoming programs, please click the Programs and Services tab below. Información en español.
New York City - Southern New York Chapter
Upcoming New York City - Southern New York Chapter Events
New York City - Southern New York Chapter Programs & Services
- The New York City - Southern New York Chapter provides hundreds of annual programs and services to empower and support people living with MS, their friends and families in the five boroughs and Westchester, Putnam, Rockland, Orange and Sullivan counties.
Free from Falls enrollment starts
Spring Online Creative Writing Program enrollment starts
• 14 & 21 - Job Readiness: Resume Clinic
• 16 -Job Readiness: Interview Tips What You Need to Know
• 17 - Learn to Golf Clinic
• 17 -Spring Fling in The Bronx
• 23 -Job Readiness: How to Handle the Behavioral Interview
• 30 -Job Readiness: Mock Interview Day
• 30 - 20s and 30s Program: Meet the Researcher
• 1- Moving Forward: An Educational Program for People Newly Diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis
• 12- Improving Independence in Progressive MS
• 18- Sullivan County Caregiver Retreat
• 22- An Afternoon at the Lanes- Manhattan: Family Life and MS, an educational program just for kids
• 23- An Afternoon at the Lanes- Westchester: Family Life and MS, an educational program just for kids
• 29- Legal Day 2013: White Plains
Find out about the hundreds of comprehensive services available for people affected by MS in the five boroughs of NYC and Westchester, Putnam, Rockland, Orange and Sullivan counties, click here.
The National MS Society Information Resource Center (IRC) is the primary venue for educating the community about multiple sclerosis. The IRC offers the latest information about MS information and provides referrals to local MS care centers, physicians and service providers. Call 1-800-344-4867, Option 1 or e-mail email@example.com.
My Content is an easy way to create your own list of pages on the National Multiple Sclerosis Society website. Use it to save the information that is most important to you or for information you'd like to find later.