Jul 12, 2013
Ladies Night Out in Oakmont
July 25, 2013 ~ 4 - 8 pm
Shop, Dine, and Have a Good Time!
The evening benefits The Western Pennsylvania Chapter, National MS Society. For more infomation on the MS Society or Ladies Night Out please contact Anne at 412.261.6347 or via e-mail Anne.Mageras@nmss.org
Shop for a Cause: Bring a friend and shop the Boulevard - all for a great cause. A portion of every purchase is donated to help fight MS.
- Embroidery from the Heart
- Mae's Hallmark
- Mystery Lovers Bookshop
- Oakmont Skin Care & Electrolysis
- Sugar Plum Boutique Traditions
- Light refreshments.
- Stop by Mystery Lovers Bookshop and enter to win a copy of "Little Black Book of Murder" by Pittsburgh author, Nancy Martin.
- Embroidery from the Heart will be hosting Lillie Leonardi Author of "In the Shadow of a Badge: A Spiritual Memoir" for an informal book signing. Retire Stephanie Dawn patterns will be 40% off...Made in the USA.
- Sugar Plum Baby Boutique - 25-50% off Summer merchandise.
- Mae's Hallmark - Get a head start on your holiday shopping. Hallmark keepsake ornaments available now.
- Oakmont Skin Care & Electrolysis will be offering a variety of Mini Services for only $10 such as Chair Massage, Sinus Opening Massage, Hand Massage, Foot Reflexology, Face Exfoliation, Waxing and Nail Grooming with art. Call ahead to book your specific time or walk-ins will be accepted. Stop in to save 24-45% off all Retired Vera Bradley. A raffle for a "MINI SPA PACKAGE" will be offered with a donation to the MS Society.