Upcoming Texas Events
Register. Donate. Volunteer.
- 2013 BP MS 150 - Donate TODAY!
- 2013 Bike MS: Sam's Club - Donate TODAY!
- 2013 Bike MS: Ride the Rim - Register TODAY!
- 2013 Bike MS: Cactus & Crude - Register TODAY!
- 2013 Bike MS: Valero Alamo Ride to the River - Register TODAY!
2013 Walk MS Spring Walks!
- Dallas - March 2, 2013 Donate TODAY!
- Fort Worth - March 2, 2013 Donate TODAY!
- San Antonio - March 2, 2013 Donate TODAY!
- Corpus Christi - March 9, 2013 Donate TODAY!
- Amarillo - March 23, 2013 Donate TODAY!
- El Paso - March 23, 2013 Donate TODAY!
- San Angelo - April 6, 2013 Donate TODAY!
- Permian Basin - April 20, 2013 Donate TODAY!
- Lubbock, May 4, 2013 Donate TODAY!
Walk MS 2013 Fall Walks!
- Sugarland , October 26, 2013 Register TODAY!
- The Woodlands, October 26, 2013 Register TODAY!
- Houston, November 10, 2013 Register TODAY!
- Kemah, November 16, 2013 Register TODAY
- Harker Heights, September 21, 2013 Register TODAY!
- Waco, October 26, 2013 Register TODAY!
- Austin, October 27, 2013 Register TODAY!
Texas Programs & Services
MS stops people from moving. We exist to make sure it doesn't.
The National MS Society: Lone Star is a community of thousands of individuals who are committed to achieving a world free of MS. We help 20,000 individuals throughout 174 Texas counties impacted by MS to move their lives forward. We provide comprehensive support services and educational programs to people with MS and their family and friends, and raise funds locally to support the Society’s research initiatives.
Programs and Services
We provide hundreds of programs and direct support services to help persons living with MS, their families, health care professionals and others. Learn more about our programs and services today.
The Society invested more than $45 million last year to fund more than 400 new and ongoing MS research projects as part of its international effort to move research to cure, treat and better understand MS. More than $4.4 million is funded for ongoing investigations and research. Learn more about research and clinical trials taking place in Texas.
Current Lone Star MS News
Stay updated on MS research news and programs with our MS E-Connection newsletter. Sign up to receive this free monthly e-newsletter by e-mail.
My Content is an easy way to create your own list of pages on the National Multiple Sclerosis Society website. Use it to save the information that is most important to you or for information you'd like to find later.