What is MS Navigator?
Finding answers and making decisions relies on having the right information at the right time. MS Navigator provides answers to your questions and access to information about options available to you.
Available by calling toll-free 1-800-344-4867, our MS Navigators are skilled professionals equipped to respond to your needs. Whether you are a person living with MS, a friend or family member, the National MS Society is your partner in helping you find information and resources you need.
Finding MS Information You Need When You Need It
MS Navigators have the resources to provide you with the latest information about MS, including:
- What you need to know when newly diagnosed
- Treatment options and symptom management strategies
- Accessing optimal health care
- Meeting workplace challenges
- Understanding benefits, such as health insurance
- Facing financial challenges
- Facing caregiver challenges
- Finding help in the home