We believe that every person in our community can play a role in improving the lives of those affected by MS and that - with your help - a world free of MS is within our grasp. Join the movement today by donating to the cause. As efficient, effective stewards of our donors’ contributions, we allot only 18 cents of each dollar to fundraising and administrative costs. You can be sure your donation is making a real difference today and tomorrow.
Join the Movement Today
- Make a Donation: Make a one-time contribution, multi-year pledge, or end of year gift.
- The Golden Circle: As a member of The Golden Circle, you'll have special access to leadership at the chapter and national organizations.
- Tributes and Memorials: Make a gift in memory or honor of a special person in your life.
- On The Move Luncheon: Donate online.
- Pledge a Participant: Donate to a participant in one of our Bike or Walk MS events.
- Planned Giving: Designate a gift through a bequest, charitable gift annuity, charitable trust, or other estate plans.
- Workplace Giving: Make regular donations to the Society through automatic payroll deductions.
- Support a Program: Make a gift to support a specific program of interest to you, such as financial assistance, college scholarships, or targeted research initiatives.
- Do It Yourself Fundraising: Fundraising your way, on your schedule. Create a personal fundraising page or host a fundraising event on behalf of our Chapter.
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Greater Northwest Chapter is a 501(c)(3) charity so your donation is tax deductible as permitted by law. Our Tax Identification Number is 91-0742424.