Walk "Day of" Volunteers are needed in the following areas:
· Volunteers, who have the ability and desire to do manual labor, are needed to unload the truckand begin setting up for the walk at least two hours prior to check-in opening on the morning of the walk.
· Volunteers are needed to work the registration table and check-inparticipants upon arrival. Check-in volunteers collect data from participants, collect donations, and distribute T-Shirts to qualifying event participants. Check-in volunteers should arrive two hours prior to check-in opening on the morning of the walk. Check-in volunteers provide customer service to event participants and facilitate an orderly and welcoming registration process.
· Volunteers are needed at a rest stop along the walk route and to help serve refreshments at the finish line. Refreshments volunteers should arrive approximately an hour before check-in opens on the morning of the walk.
· Volunteers, who have the ability and desire to do manual labor, are also needed at the conclusion of the walk to break down and load the truckat approximately an hour after the walk begins.
· Volunteers are always needed to cheer at the finish line!
Thanks in advance for your support of the National MS Society and Walk MS!