Golden Circle is committed to the Cause, Care, and Cure of multiple sclerosis. Golden Circle is the major donor gift campaign of the National MS Society’s Arizona Chapter, recognizing annual gifts of $1,000+.
The Golden Circle was created in 2010 as the Arizona Chapter’s elite annual gift campaign. Since that time, individuals, foundations and corporations have contributed to:
- accelerate the development of more effective MS treatments;
- search for the cause and cure of the disease;
- expand the Chapter’s local programming for people with MS.
As a member of Golden Circle, you carry on a tradition from the Society’s founder, Sylvia Lawry, who raised $100,000 in 1946 from friends and family members in her community to try to find an answer to the puzzle of this unpredictable disease.
Golden Circle honors compassionate donors and leaders in the movement to end MS. It is the best way to make a difference in moving us closer to a world free of MS. We hope you will consider giving at one of our giving levels.
|Circle of Distinction||$1,000,000+|
|Patron||$50,000 - $249.999|
|Sponsor||$10,000 - $49,999|
Members of Golden Circle
Golden Circle members lead by example, making a powerful statement and demonstrating their commitment to the:
- Restricting your gift to the Chapter’s Greatest Need enables us to dedicate money where your local community needs it most.
- Restricting your gift to Local Programs and Services helps to fund client programs that provide critical knowledge and improve the lives of those with MS to ensure independence and to optimize quality of life.
- Restricting your gift to Research supports dedicated researchers who are seeking the cause, treatment and cure for MS.
Since its founding, the Society has committed more than $750 million to find the cause, treatments, and cure for MS.
Golden Circle provides invaluable assistance more than 7,000 people with MS and 45,000 family members and friends throughout Arizona.
Your Commitment to Join the Movement
When you give to Golden Circle, your gift directly supports the MS community. Please put your compassion to work by ensuring that your name appears among the distinguished Golden Circle individuals, organizations, businesses and civic leaders.
For more information about Golden Circle, please contact Brandee Wessel by email or phone (480) 968-2488 ext. 21218.