Since 1947, the Southern California & Nevada Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society has provided information and assistance to people with multiple sclerosis and their loved ones. We reach out to more than 133,000 people touched by MS in our local communities. Headquartered in Los Angeles, our Southern California & Nevada Chapter has offices in Bakersfield, Fresno, Las Vegas, Ontario, Palm Desert, Reno and Santa Barbara
Offering much needed services and funding top-rated research, our dedicated staff members and volunteers are dedicated to achieving a world free of MS. We are people who want to do something about MS now. Join the movement.
This Chapter depends on community support to fund local programs and accelerate national research projects to identify the cause and cure of MS. Generosity can come from anywhere. We are thankful to our members and their friends, corporate partners and the general public who help us raise the money to help create a world free of MS.
Click here to subscribe to receive periodic emails with all the latest chapter updates.
- Board of Trustees: View our Board of Trustees.
- Staff: View our Staff, including contact information.
- Membership: Join the National MS Society. Learn how your membership supports our mission.
- Newsletters: View our current (and previous) Chapter newsletters.
- Annual Reports: View our Annual Report.
- Offices: Learn how to locate one of our 8 offices.