MS changes lives. Sometimes symptoms worsen, making it difficult to manage the simplest of life’s daily activities, including personal care, meal preparation, cleaning, managing finances and medical appointments, and much more. There may be a time when you or your loved one might need someone to lend a hand. Are you experiencing any of the following:
- Facing multiple challenges related to your MS, including changes in mobility?
- Having trouble taking care of yourself, your home and/or your finances?
- Feeling unsafe in your home?
- Lacking family support in getting the resources you need?
- Unsure of who to talk to or where to go for help?
We can help. The At Home At Risk program is important for individuals with MS and their loved ones who are having difficulty handling changes in the disease. A professional care manager will assess your situation and coordinate the services that could benefit you most. We will create a plan based upon your situation and individual needs.
Well trained, bilingual staff are available to help. Please call 1.800.344.4867 to speak with someone who can provide options that are specific to your situation.