We fully understand the unpredictable and challenging situations that can creep into life with MS. As a true partner, we can help individuals and their friends and family cope with the changing demands of living with MS, and help navigate through the challenges that can arise along the way.
A professional care manager can help meet your unique needs and identify important resources.
- Coordinated assistance is available to anyone when it becomes difficult to manage new challenges or issues on your own. Access to help is just a phone call away at 1.800.344.4867.
- Partners in Care can help those with worsening symptoms, making it difficult to manage even the simplest of life’s daily activities, including personal care and managing finances.
The Southern California Chapter hosts the Equipment Exchange web page where people can post equipment to sell and buyers can find equipment they need. This program can save people living with MS a considerable amount of money and it gives people who have equipment they do not need a connection to buyers.
We offer direct assistance to individuals with MS and their families to help access needed services that are not available using other resources. Financial assistance programs include support for:
- Home assistance and chore service
- Needed equipment
- Unforseeable one-time emergencies
- Therapy services
- Respite care and family support