Living with MS can be an emotionally challenging and isolating experience, but it doesn’t mean losing your peace of mind. We have programs and services to help people with MS and their families cope with the depression, stress and fear that often accomplices the disease.
How can we help?
- Referrals to people who truly understand living with MS: trained peers or professionals who specialize in MS
- A space to release powerful emotions
- Connection to a supportive community
- Convenience, we offer peer counseling, support groups and professional counseling via the phone or in person
- Empowerment, learn strategies and tools to help achieve peace of mind.
- Financial assistance is available.
To find the right programs for you, call us at 800.344.4867.
Connect with others who are living with MS.
- Self-help groups: There are over 60 community-based self help groups to fit your needs. Find a self help group near you.
- Special interest support groups: A professional therapist leads these convenient telephone support groups.
Talk with a Professional
Licensed therapists are available via the phone or in person for professional consultations.
Phone Peer Support and Mentor Program
We pair you with a trained volunteer who is living with MS. These successful programs have helped hundreds of people navigate the challenges of MS.
Help others by volunteering to be a peer or friendly visitor.