Join the movement and donate now to create a world free of MS!
Your gift to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society helps us improve the quality of life for the thousands of people whose lives are impacted by multiple sclerosis. With your gift we can create a world free of MS.
DONATE NOW TO THE NORTHERN CALIFORNIA CHAPTER
Please help us:
- meet the important needs of community members with MS and their families through innovative programs and services
- fund important research focused on stopping the progression of MS, restoring function that’s been lost, and ending MS forever
- ultimately live in a world free of MS
The Northern California Chapter's sound fiscal management practices and commitment to accountability and transparency have earned it a 4-star rating from Charity Navigator, America’s largest independent charity evaluator.
Ways to Contribute
Make a Donation: Make a one-time contribution, multi-year pledges, or end-of-year gift.
How to Donate:
- Online - our online donation form is fast, easy, safe and secure
- By mail – mail a check to National MS Society, Northern California Chapter, 1700 Owens Street, Suite 190, San Francisco, CA, 94158
By phone – 415-230-6678 ext. 73015
The Chapter’s annual major gifts campaign.
For the Future
Choose gifts through a bequest, a charitable gift annuity, trusts, and other estate plans.
Additional Opportunities to Contribute
Tributes & Memorials - Make a gift in memory or honor of a loved one.
Workplace Giving - Make regular donations to the National MS Society through automatic payroll deductions.
Support an Event Participant - Donate to a participant in one of our Bike or Walk MS events.
Stock Transfers - Your gift of stock or securities can make a difference to someone living with MS.
Vehicle Donation - Are you thinking of selling or trading in your old car? Why not donate it instead.
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Northern California Chapter is a 501(c)(3) charity so your donation is tax deductible as permitted by law. Our Tax Identification Number is 94-1294935. Our address is 1700 Owens Street, Suite 190, San Francisco, CA 94158.