Align yourself with a respected organization and a worthy cause. The Society is the only national, voluntary MS organization that meets the standards of all major agencies that rate the fiscal responsibility of nonprofits. We support local, national, and international research projects and provide essential services to thousands of local families. By aligning with us, your corporation will enjoy positive publicity with your key prospects and with the entire community.
You, your employees and your company can make a difference in the lives of people living with multiple sclerosis. Make a difference in the community:
- Underwrite Programs or Services
- Support a Fundraising Event through Sponsorship or Team Participation
- Workplace Giving
- Advertise in or underwrite the cost of our quarterly newsletter, MSConnection. We will be happy to recognize your company and its commitment to philanthropy in this publication distributed to everyone affected by MS throughout San Diego, Imperial and Orange counties.
- Fund specific programs for people with MS, such as the Caregiver Retreat or the Direct Financial Assistance program. Read more about the various programs you can help support.
For more information underwriting, please contact Karen.Hooper@nmss.org at 760-448-8411.
|Walk MS, held at three exciting locations throughout San Diego and Orange County|
|MS Golf Invitational, held each spring in La Jolla|
|Challenge Walk MS, a three-day, 50-mile walk from Carlsbad to Downtown San Diego|
|Bike MS Bay to Bay Tour, a two-day bike tour from Irvine to San Diego|
|MS Dinner Auction, San Diego's premier charity auction held each year in November at the Loews Coronado Bay Resort|
Become a sponsor: Our events attract thousands of participants throughout Southern California. Sponsorships are a valuable way to make a significant difference in the community while benefiting from a variety of marketing and advertising opportunities through the chapter. To learn more about becoming a sponsor, contact Sarah.Janssen@nmss.org at 760-448-8425. View our video to learn about how sponsoring our events will benefit your company, or view a sample sponsorship proposal.
Form a corporate team: Participating in our fundraising events is a great way for Southern California companies to come together and boost employee morale, while making a difference in the lives of thousands of people in our community touched by MS. To learn more about starting a corporate team, contact Jenny.Dittmore@nmss.org at 760-448-8408. View our video to learn about the events in which your company and employees can participate.
- Provide matching gifts for employees who contribute to the Society. When you support your employees in their charitable endeavors, you show you care for their well-being and their interests outside of the workplace. For more information on these programs, contact Merri.Hulet@nmss.org at 760-448-8419.
Enable the generosity of your employees.
Encourage employees to volunteer as a group. Achieve your company’s goals while making a difference in our community. As the team – whether participants or volunteers – experiences setbacks, reorganizes, perseveres and finally succeeds, employees learn to brainstorm solutions, create plans together, value and encourage each other. For group volunteer opportunities, contact Linda.Ingram@nmss.org or 760-448-8416. View our video to learn about how volunteering at our fundraising events will benefit your employees.