Workplace Giving through payroll deductions is an easy way to support the Colorado-Wyoming Chapter of the National MS Society. Your gift funds programs, support and more than 350 MS research projects worldwide.
Community Health Charities (CHC)
CHC represents our nation’s most trusted health-related charities in workplace giving campaigns nationwide – both in the public and private sectors.
Look for the Colorado-Wyoming Chapter of the National MS Society listed under “Community Health Charities” in public and private sector campaign brochures. If you don’t find us, ask your employer to contact CHC at 303-758-0069 so that we gain representation in your workplace campaign in the future.
- Federal employees use code #75847
- State of Colorado employees use code #0920.
- City and County of Denver employees use code #2520.
- Private sector employees who work for employers that include CHC in their workplace campaigns use code #6021.
- If your employer does not include CHC in its workplace giving campaign, you can still give to us by using the write-in option near the bottom of the pledge card. Many companies will also match your donation.
Making Your Gift Through the United Way
If your company participates in the United Way Campaign, you can designate your contribution to the Colorado-Wyoming Chapter of the National MS Society.
1. Read the instructions on your pledge card.
2. Write Colorado-Wyoming Chapter of the National MS Society, 900 S. Broadway, Suite 250, Denver, CO 80209 on the card.
Double the Impact of Your Gift
If your company offers a Matching Gifts Program, you can double your gift to Colorado-Wyoming Chapter by simply completing a Matching Gifts Form. Ask your Human Resources Department for the appropriate form.
After you complete the form, send it to Colorado-Wyoming Chapter, National MS Society, 900 S. Broadway, Suite 250, Denver, CO 80209.