MS happens to families, not just to individuals. When a person is diagnosed with MS, there is immediate impact on all who love them.
The Colorado-Wyoming Chapter offers an extensive variety of programs, services and resources for you and your family. To learn more about the resources available to you and your family, please contact an MS Navigator at 1-800-344-4867.
This support and resources include:
- In-Person Family Meetings: Learn more about the disease and valuable community resources. Meetings are customized to meet your family’s needs.
- Emotional Support: Connect with a support group or speak with a professional one-on-one through our counseling program.
- Financial Assistance: Access financial support for a family’s basic needs such as food, shelter and utilities. We can also consider assisting with temporary day-to-day help or a break from caregiving.
- Financial Counseling: Obtain assistance with everything from basic family budgeting to long-term financial planning through a phone consultation or arrange a personalized meeting in the comfort of your own home.
- Education: Attend our teleconferences and other education seminars to learn more about advancements in MS research and valuable community resources.
- Social and Recreational Programs: Engage and connect with other families with similar experiences at our annual Walk MS Events and other programs offered throughout the year.