Easy Access to Valuable MS Information and Resources
The National MS Society is proud to be a resource for you and your patients. We look forward to partnering with you to promote optimal MS care through our MS Clinical Care Network, a gateway to innovative resources to support your practice. This unique website offers:
- Quick access to content tailored for physicians, nurses, rehabilitation professionals, mental health professionals and researchers
- Comprehensive information about MS management, including the Society’s free MS Diagnosis and Management mobile application, with hyperlinks to references.
- Clinical consultations and literature search services
- Fellowship and training opportunities
- Dynamic, engaging tools and resources for healthcare professionals and your patients
- Society-branded slide decks for professional and lay audiences, webinars, a robust calendar of CE events, and more
The Colorado-Wyoming Chapter of the National MS Society also has six chapter offices located throughout Colorado and Wyoming to provide local programs and services, including care management, materials on living with MS, wellness and education programs, financial assistance and local community resources. Our expert staff is ready to assist you and your patients at any time.
You can easily refer your MS patients and their family members to a wealth of support and resources by calling an MS Navigator at 800-344-4867, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. (MST) Monday through Friday. MS Navigators are available to answer questions about:
MS and resources for newly diagnosed patients
Current research and treatments
Community and medical resource referrals
Health and Social Security benefits
and other questions