Thank you for your interest in volunteering! Each volunteer plays an important role in the success of our events, programs and services.
Volunteer for one of our signature events
The Chapter has a wide variety of flexible opportunities, both short-term and ongoing:
- Programs and Services – We are always looking for Self-Help Group Leaders, practical support volunteers, peer support volunteers and research advocates.
- Communication and Awareness – MS Activists help promote legislation while MS Ambassadors spread the word about the National MS Society.
- Community Event Organizer – Create your own movement by hosting a fundraising event. Learn more about DIY Fundraising here.
- Administrative Assistance – Assisting with mailings, reception, data entry, and many other tasks.
- Internships – The Chapter provides a number of professional opportunities for students to explore the nonprofit sector and support people affected by MS.
If you are looking to take your volunteering to the next level with a year-round role, please complete a Volunteer Application to help us understand your interests, skills and availability and find the right fit for you.
Increase the Value of Volunteering
Many employers support volunteerism by either paying their staff to volunteer or by matching volunteer hours with monetary donations to the organization. Ask your employer if they participate in a volunteer match program!