What is a Team?
A team consists of four or more people who join together to participate in bike MS, demonstrating their support and inspiring others to fight against MS. These groups are most commonly made up of family, friends and corporate associations. Rather than being a single rider, you can become part of a high-spirited group with its own inspirational energy.
What are the benefits of forming a team?
- Teamwork: Being part of a team will bring you together with friends, family, co-workers and community members for a great cause.
- Extra publicity: Having a team will increase your visibility within your community and help you to raise more support and funds in the fight against MS.
- Accomplishment: Teaming together will make every mile go quicker! Riding together isn’t only a fun addition to the event but it will allow you to work toward your fundraising and fitness goals together. At the end of the event season each year we host an appreciation party where our top teams and fundraisers are recognized for their achievements. Will your team be a winner?
- Momentum and Motivation: Being part of a team will keep you moving forward toward your goals of fundraising and riding to find a cure, fund research and provide vital programs and services to residents of Connecticut living with the daily effects of multiple sclerosis.
- Team Tent: "Meet me in the Team Village!" What better way to end the day than by joining your fellow team members, family, and friends in your own Team Tent. Bring snacks, noisemakers, decorations and more! The best decorations and theme will win the "Best Team Tent" contest at the Finisih Line. Each team can join the Team Village by signing up for a Team Tent. Contact Carrie Levitt (Westport) or Patrick Byrnes(Windsor) for more information.