Even if you opt to forego the overnight at Camp Hazen, we invite you to stay and enjoy all of the evening’s festivities. Below is a list of local accommodations, contact information and approximate room rates. Please contact the hotel directly with questions or to book a room. Once you have your room booked, please e-mail Jessica Tedford at jtedford@ctfightsMS.org or call 860.913.2550, ext. 227, to confirm you will not require a room at Camp Hazen.
- The Riverwind Inn, 209 Main St., Deep River, CT 06417. Phone: 860.526.2014. Approximate rate: $120-$225.
- Bishopsgate Inn Goodspeed Landing, East Haddam, CT 06423. Phone: 860.873.1677. Approximate rate: $125-$205
- Copper Beach Inn, 46 Main St., Chester, CT 06442. Phone: 860.767.0330. Approximate rate: $195-$375.
- The Griswold Inn, 36 Main Street, Essex, CT 06426. Phone: 860.767.1776. Approximate rate: $100-$370.
- Comfort Inn, 100 Essex Road, Old Saybrook, CT 06475. Phone: 860.395.1414. Approximate rate: $115-$190.
- Liberty Inn, 55 Springbrook Road, Old Saybrook, CT 06475. Phone: 860.388.1777. Approximate rate: $58-$120.
**Please note: there will be no transportation for cyclists back to Hammonasset on Saturday. If you elect to overnight at home or find alternate accommodations, you will be responsible for your own transportation.**