Until a cure is found, the Connecticut Chapter and MS activists are currently pursuing:
- Maintained funding for the Connecticut Home Care Program for the Disabled
- Funding for year-round energy assistance and access to funds for cooling costs
- Health insurance coverage of off-label prescription drug use
- Access to quality health care services
- Accessible, affordable health insurance
In Washington, D.C., we are working twoard positive legislative change. Read about our national priority MS issues.
View our current action items and sign up for action alerts.