Our programs and services department has several programs that contain specific volunteer needs. Please check our Programs Calendar or our Programs Page for dates and details about these and other programs.
MS Vacation Week
This program has a strong history of dedicated volunteers who work to create a memorable week for our campers. MS Vacation Week volunteer opportunities include:
- sharing your talents by teaching a class such as scrapbooking, painting, or pottery
- providing an evening of entertainment, such as storytelling, skits, or music
- being an extra set of hands during the week
Find out more about MS Vacation Week.
MS Family Discovery Weekend
Once every two years, families living with MS are invited to a weekend of education, bonding, and fun for the whole family. Volunteer opportunities include:
- chaperoning during our field trip for children and youths
- day care for children younger than 5 (background checks and experience required)
- being an extra set of hands during the weekend
Find out more about MS Family Discovery Weekend.
Periodically the National MS Society, Connecticut Chapter is invited to participate in health and wellness fairs and expos. This is a great opportunity for volunteers to help us inform the community of our efforts to create a world free of MS. Contact the chapter to find out about upcoming conventions.
Return to the Volunteer Home Page.