Creating a world free of MS: It’s just good business!
The National MS Society works together with many leading corporations to move us closer to a world free of MS. The talents and skills of our professional partners enhance our programs, services, and special events – thus making a difference in the lives of the more than 6,500 families living with multiple sclerosis in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area.
- Sponsor one of our many fundraising events such as Walk MS, Bike MS, MS Longest Day of Golf, or Capital Challenge Walk MS. These events attract thousands of participants who develop favorable impressions of our sponsors based on their association with the Society. Sponsor a rest stop, donate refreshments, or form a team of participants or volunteers.
- Golden Circle – become a corporate member of the Golden Circle, a distinguished group of $1,000+ annual donors.
- Form a corporate team for Walk MS, Bike MS, the MS Longest Day of Golf, or Capital Challenge Walk MS. These teams compete against other businesses to achieve status as a top fundraising team, largest corporate team, etc. – all while moving us closer to a world free of MS.
- Workplace Giving – include the National MS Society as a donor-choice option through your workplace giving program or designate the National MS Society through your Combined Federal Campaign, Combined Health Charities, or United Way program. Chapter ambassadors can share more about the MS cause with your employees through speaking opportunities or workplace giving fairs.
- Matching Gifts – provide matching gifts for employees who contribute to the National MS Society.
- Fund important programs for people with MS such as our emergency financial assistance program, family days, or employment programs.
- Purchase a table or tickets to the Women on the Move Luncheon in April or the Ambassadors Ball in September.
- Volunteer for one of our events or donate your time and talents for some of our in-office needs.
- Corporate Achievers – nominate someone for the Corporate Achievers Class – a new event for the National Capital Chapter. Contact Chris Broullire, Chris.Broullire@nmss.org for more information.
To find out how you or your company can get involved, call (202) 296-5363, option 2 or email DevelopmentDC@nmss.org.