On behalf of everyone affected by multiple sclerosis, the National MS Society has created the Golden Circle, a membership program acknowledging the important support of individuals who are making their mark against MS by giving an annual gift of $1,000 or more. The Golden Circle is designed to recognize and honor individuals who share a similar commitment and loyalty to the MS movement.
Membership benefits include:
· Invitations to national and local special events
· Invitations to MS research calls with world renowned scientists and private lab tours
· Invitations to quarterly Salon Events with local MS researchers
· Monthly subscription to Momentum Magazine and our chapter’s MSConnection quarterly newsletter
· Recognition as a leader in the MS Movement
· Access to chapter and national leadership
· Opportunity to connect with other Golden Circle members
Join this group of passionate leaders who want to advance the Society more quickly toward a world free of MS by making your Golden Circle commitment today.
Golden Circle members lead by example, making a powerful statement and demonstrating their commitment to the:
· Cause - Restricting your gift to the Chapter’s Greatest Need enables us to dedicate money where your local community needs it most.
· Care - Restricting your gift to Local Programs and Services helps to fund client programs that provide critical knowledge and improve the lives of those with MS to ensure independence and to optimize quality of life.
· Cure - Restricting your gift to Research supports dedicated researchers who are seeking the cause, treatment and cure for MS.
Click here to make your Golden Circle Donation now.