Stay Connected: A Peer Program to Make It Happen
As a person with MS, do you...
- Ever wish you could talk with someone who has been through a similar experience?
- Need someone who will listen without judging you?
- Want to be heard and understood?
- Sometimes worry about burdening your family with too many concerns about MS?
Or do you...
- Feel you can offer a friendly, open presence to someone in a situation similar to yours?
- Want to pass on to others the support you’ve received in coping with MS?
If so, consider joining Connections, a telephone reassurance peer program that matches trained volunteers who have MS with others who live with the disease.
Through regular calls with one another, program participants have the opportunity to share experiences, perspectives, resources, and support.
To sign up as either a call recipient or a volunteer caller, or for more information about Connections, please call (202) 296-5363 or email email@example.com.