Operation Job Match (OJM) is the chapter’s employment initiative serving people who live with MS as well as people who live with other adult-onset physical disabilities.
The objective of OJM is to enable people with disabilities to make career decisions based on accurate information. We can help you make decisions about returning to the workforce, retaining your current employment, or moving on to another job or career.
The following services are available to OJM clients:
- Vocational assessment and counseling
- Job-seeking skills training, including interview skills and disclosure strategies
- Assistance in writing and editing resumes
- Access to career resources, including the internet and a job bank of current openings
- Explanation of the legal rights and responsibilities of employees with disabilities
- Referral to other employment resources and agencies
For more information, please call 202-296-5363 or email OJM@nmss.org.
You can also visit www.operationjobmatch.org.