Providing employment services such as career counseling, vocational assessments and employment information. Click here for more information.
Do you feel you can no longer work in your current position but think you could continue working in a different kind of job? Then, the Delaware Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) may be able to assist you with information and re-training.
All of the following DVR phone numbers are voice/TTY:
- In Wilmington, call (302) 761-8300.
- In New Castle County, call (302) 326-8930.
- In Newark, call (302) 368-6980.
- In Middletown, call (302) 378-5779.
- In Dover, call (302) 739-5478.
- In Georgetown, call (302) 856-5730.
For free consulting services on the ADA and job accommodations, call the Job Accommodation Network at (800) 526-7234, or go online at http://janweb.icdi.wvu.edu/.
To contact the Equal Employment Opportunities Commission, call (800) 669-4000, or go online at http://www.eeoc.gov/.
For additional information about Employment and MS, click here.