Capture & Share Your Orange Moments!
MS affects a wide range of people from all over the world. Almost every day we learn about someone that has been personally impacted by MS. The Orange Moments campaign is being launched as a fun and easy way to raise awareness of how prevalent MS is, and to communicate how much the families living with MS need our help. We want you to help us capture the Orange moments in your life!
We encourage participants to take photos of your everyday Orange moments. Take pictures of anything Orange (cars, food, clothing, cups, flowers, signs, shoes, hair, buildings, etc.) and post them to your social media sites. It’s easy to do:
1. Take a picture of an Orange moment
2. Post the picture to your social media pages:
- Facebook: Post photo on your personal wall and tag the “National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Delaware Chapter” OR post photos directly to the MS Society wall.
- Twitter : Post any photo to your timeline and mention @MSSocietyDE.
- Pinterest: Post all things orange and mention MS.
3. Include a caption like "Show me your Orange", “Got Orange?”, “Where’s YOUR Orange?”, etc)!
4. Tag your friends and get them involved in finding their Orange moments.
With each picture you post, we can move closer to a world free of MS. Capture your Orange moment today!