Join the Movement by Volunteering for the Delaware Chapter
Volunteering some of your valuable time to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society can be a fun and rewarding experience. The Delaware Chapter has many opportunities for you to discover this for yourself. From helping at events to assisting with office work to joining the action alert network - the possibilities are endless.
You decide the job and the number of hours you can volunteer. However you chose to help, we need your help to move towards a world free of MS.
Before you contact us, think about how you'd like to help. Ask yourself some simple questions such as...
- Do I want to help at a special event or in the Delaware Chapter office? Or both?
- Would I like to work independently or as part of a group?
- Am I available to work during weekdays, evenings, or weekends?
- Would I like to help with mailings or other office work?
- Could I make phone calls to chapter contacts?
- Do I have computer skills that might be useful?
- Would I like to work a "sit-down" job or would I like to be on the go?
- Do I have photography or website skills that can help the chapter?
You tell us how you want to support the Delaware Chapter of the National MS Society. And you can have fun in the process.For more information, call (302) 655-5610 or 1-800-FIGHT MS.
Our mission is to end the devastating effects of multiple sclerosis!