The Mid Florida Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society is a community of individuals who want to do something about MS now!
Be the first to know new information! Follow us below:
Founded in 1958, the Chapter is committed to providing quality programs and services to an estimated 70,000 people in Mid Florida affected by MS, including family members, friends, caregivers, and employers. Serving 23 counties in Florida, the Mid Florida Chapter also raises money to fund cutting edge research into the cause and cure of multiple sclerosis.
Passionate volunteers and staff have created a movement to achieve a world free of MS.
- Board of Trustees: View our Board of Trustees.
- Staff: View our staff, including contact information.
- Local Offices: Learn how to locate one of our offices.
- Membership: Join the movement to achieve a world free of MS.
- Reports: View current documents and information about the Mid Florida Chapter