In support of our mission, we provide access to accurate, current, and comprehensive information to people with MS and those who care for them.
The Mid Floirda Chapter is proud to collaborate with other chapters from across the southeast US to build a large lending library housed at our Mid Atlantic Chapter in Charlotte, NC. Click here to be directed to the Mid Atlantic library.
Be the first to know new information! Follow us below:
To access on-line information about MS and living with MS, please click the links below:
- Information about Multiple Sclerosis
- Information for those newly diagnosed with MS
- MS treatment and symptom management
- MS research
- Literature from the National MS Society
- Resources for healthcare professionals