MS Stops people from moving, but your contributions can keep us moving forward to a world free of MS. Your gifts help fund the best and most promising MS research, while providing comprehensive programs and advocacy to assist and empower the 18,000 people affect by MS in North Florida.
However you choose to contribute, you will know your donation is helping people living with MS & their families move their lives forward.
Ways to Contribute
• Make a Donation: Make a one time contribution.
• Tributes and Memorials: Make a gift in memory or in honor of a loved one. Create a Memorial Fund in memory of a loved one who has passed. Create a Honorary Fund to honor a loved one, recognize an accomplishment, a milestone, or just say thank you. Or make a one-time gift in tribute of someone without creating a Fund.
Click here to search for existing Funds.
• Support a Participant: Donate to a participant in one of our special events.
• Planned Giving: Choose gifts through a bequest, a charitable gift annuity, trusts, and other estate plans.
• Workplace Giving: Make regular donations to the Society through automatic payroll deductions.
• Golden Cirlce: a special place for people with a special commitment to a world free of MS.
• Autos-4-MS: donate your unwanted car, boat, or other vechile.