MS Awareness Dress Down Day is a fun and easy way to fundraise and build awareness. Dress Down Day is a designated opportunity for individuals to dress down by wearing the cause color of orange in return for a charitable contribution. Your generous donations will be used to fund research and provide support to over 6,000 individuals living with MS in our community.
Participating in MS Awareness Dress Down Day is simple.
- You choose the date in 2012
- You set the donation level (e.g. $7, $5, $3)
- We provide stickers along with customized flyers and in a format for emailing
- Your school/organization will be recognized on our website as a Dress Down Day participant
- Your school/organization will receive a Certificate of Appreciation
If your school or organization would like to participate, please click here. If you have any questions, please call 954.731.4224 or contact Elizabeth Cabello at email@example.com.
We look forward to creating a world free of MS together.