MS Health Fair & Annual Meeting
Saturday, October 13, 2012
Global Grille Event Center and Cafe
416 N.E. 1st Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
• Free Admission
• Complimentary Hors D'oeuvres
The National MS Society’s Health Fair and Annual Meeting will be held on Saturday, October 13, 2012 at the Global Grille Event Center and Cafe in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The Health Fair will focus on MS research and community resources.
The Annual Meeting of Members is held to elect the upcoming fiscal year Board of Trustees, and to consider the Annual Report of the Board. If you cannot attend but would like to vote by proxy, complete proxy form.
To attend the MS Health Fair and Annual Meeting, you can RSVP online by clicking here, or call 1 800 FIGHT MS (800-344-4867). The registration deadline is October 5, 2012. You must be 16 or older to participate.
- Information & Exhibitors
1:00-1:45 PM: (Must pick one of two workshops)
Tony Garcia, instructor of Alliance Qi Gong Taiji, Inc.
Benefits of Tai Chi and MS
Dr. Edouard Coupet, M.D. F.A.C.O.G., M.P.H.
1:45-2:30 PM: (Must pick one of two workshops)
Lyle D. Lieberman, Lieberman and Zagoria, P.A.
Understanding The Maze of Social Security and Disability
Jennifer Smrtka, RN, MSN, ANP-C, MSCN
Resilience in MS
- Rebecca Radzivill, MS, LMHC, CCRC Infinity Clinical Research, LLC Fort Lauderdale MS Center
- Disease Modifying Therapy and New Treatments for Symptom Management
Ask The Doctor: Featured panel of leading doctors specializing in MS:
- MS Neurology: Brian Steingo, MD; Bertha Fonseca, MD; And Leticia Tornes, MD
- Urology: Dawn Scarzella, MD
- Psychology: Irina Kerzhnerman, Ph.D.
4:30 – 5:30 pm:
Annual Meeting, Election of 2013 Board of Trustees, Award Presentation, and Hors D’oeuvres
- Complimentary Hors D’oeuvres
- Free Admission
- Ages 16 & Older
Driving Directions/Parking Info:
- Exit Broward Blvd going east
- Make Left on S.E. 3rd Avenue
- Make Right on N.E.1st Street
- Entrance is on the right (free valet parking)