Providing quality information and convenient access
Since its first broadcast in 1999, MS Learn Online, the National MS Society's Internet program, has been a successful way to educate about multiple sclerosis. View new or archived programs to learn more about MS from the convenience of your own computer. Programs cover a wide variety of topics such as information for people newly diagnosed, MS basic facts, symptom management, employment, intimacy, care-partners, and progressive MS. MS Learn Online programs premiere on their corresponding date and are available for at least one year after. Pre-registration is not required. Find out more and Learn Online today.
Each program may include:
- Audio broadcast
- Slide presentation
- Program transcript (PDF format)
- Technical support instructions
- Additional resources
How it Works:
- Webcasts and podcasts are available for you to download and work through from a computer at home.
- If you would like further information on anything you learn about, simply call the chapter.
- MS Learn Online materials are also available in Spanish, as are many of our brochures.